2019 NPM Doctoral Completion Grants
Purpose: To provide assistance to doctoral candidates to complete and submit their doctoral thesis, or to prepare and publish outputs from their doctoral research.
This grant supports doctoral candidates who are not in receipt of any other significant income during this period of completion or publishing.
Eligibility: For Māori doctoral candidates:
- Currently enrolled at Ngā Pae o te Māramatanga (NPM) partner institution who are in the final year of a doctoral degree; or who have recently submitted a doctoral thesis for examination; or
- Who have recently completed the final requirements for a doctoral degree and wish to publish their work.
Value: up to $2,500 per award. Up to 10 grants.
Applications: open on 24 June 2019 and closes at 5pm on the 5 August 2019.
Applicants should allow one month for the application assessment and selection process to take place after the advertised closing date. Applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application at the earliest opportunity.
The following information and actions are required - with applications to be made online:
- Proposed programme of work
- Two page (max) Curriculum Vitae with the names and contact details for two referees
- Supervisor's support letter
Please ensure you download the Programme of Work template, complete it and upload with this application.