Hine Kahukura Research Award Opens
The NPM-New Horizons for Womens Trust Hine Kahukura Research Award is a partnership between Ngā Pae o te Māramatanga (NPM) and New Horizons for Women Trust (NHWT) and is for Wāhine Māori researchers.
This one off award of $10,000 aims to support research that benefits Māori women, girls and/or whānau in Aotearoa New Zealand and is made annually to assist in research and/or living expenses while conducting your research.
Before you apply please ensure you meet ALL the following eligibility criteria:
- Is Wāhine Māori or the research group is led by Wāhine Māori
- Is engaged in research that benefits Māori women, girls and/or whānau in Aotearoa, New Zealand
- Is a New Zealand citizen or holds a resident class visa; and currently lives in Aotearoa ,New Zealand
- Has not previously received a NHWT or NPM Research Award
When selecting awardees, the selection panel will consider the following:
- Quality of the proposed research project
- Project schedule and evidence of progress
- Financial circumstances
- Researchers capability to conduct the research project
- Benefit to Māori women, girls and/or whānau in Aotearoa New Zealand
pplications close 12pm - 3 April, 2019