Submissions are open for The International Indigenous Development Research Conference 2012, hosted by Ngā Pae o te Māramatanga. The 5th biennial conference to be held 27th – 30th June 2012 will highlight indigeneity and the multidisciplinary approach used for indigenous development.
Abstract submissions opened August 1st and close 1st December 2011. Presentations and papers will address all aspects of the following themes central to the realisation of indigenous development:
• Optimising Indigenous Economic Wellbeing
• Healthy and Thriving Indigenous Families
• Enhancing Indigenous Distinctiveness.
All presentations are expected to address one or more of the following:
• Indigenous Knowledge Creation
• Building Excellent Indigenous Research Capability
• Research and Indigenous Transformation.
More information on the themes and outcomes can be found here
Please submit your abstract (max 200 words) by completing the Abstract Submission Form
For more information about the conference, visit the The International Indigenous Development Research Conference 2012 website