Around the world Indigenous peoples are actively engaged in finding actionable solutions in response to climate change to ensure the survival and flourishing of our planet, places and peoples. IICCRS 13-17 November 2023 is an International Indigenous-led online gathering designed to amplify Indigenous voices, ideas and actionable solutions.
- A global sharing by Indigenous researchers, thinkers, and problem solvers of evidenced actionable climate change solutions;
- Broad and balanced inclusion of Indigenous and community knowledges and experiences, alongside the Indigenous-led health, science, social sciences, arts and humanities solutions;
- An accessible archive of excellent actionable climate change solutions for further dissemination;
- A globally connected network of Indigenous researchers, thinkers, and problem solvers;
- A more promising future for Indigenous peoples and communities.
27 June 2023 Call for abstract submissions
15 July 2023 Abstract submission portal opens
15 July 2023 Registrations Open
30 July 2023 Abstract submissions deadline
4 Sept 2023 Presenters notified
25 Sept 2023 Pre-records and/or papers due
13 Oct 2023 Presenter registration deadline
13 Oct 2023 Early-bird registration closes
13 – 19 Nov 2023 IICCRS 2023